The School of Electronic and Computer Engineering (SECE) was founded in 2002 and is the earliest school in PKUSZ. A famous computer scientist, Prof. Yang Fuqing (member of the Chinese Academy of Sciences) presided over the establishment and construction of SECE, and acted as the first dean of SECE. A famous microelectronics scientist, Prof. Wang Yangyuan (member of the Chinese Academy of Sciences) acted as the director of the academic committee of SECE.
Since its establishment, SECE has been committed to the cultivation of academic postgraduates, and has formed a scale of around 100 faculty and staff members, and more than 500 master and PhD students. It has cumulatively cultivated more than 2,000 graduates and provided a large number of excellent talents for universities, research institutions and high-tech enterprises.
SECE's specialties span two first-level disciplines of "Computer Science and Technology" and "Electronic Science and Technology", and is actively promoting the construction of two new cross disciplines, "Integrated Circuit Science and Engineering" and "Artificial Intelligence". In the setting of teaching majors and research directions, it has made full use of the inherent advantages of Peking University and the geographical advantages of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area and the pilot demonstration zone to explore and form a new school-running mode that integrates industry, education and research. SECE currently has an enterprising teaching and research team, and is steadily advancing towards the goal of a world-class information engineering college. At present, Peking University and the Shenzhen Municipal Government have reached a consensus that the information science will be the key development discipline for the Shenzhen campus of Peking University. SECE sincerely invites excellent talents from home and abroad to join us for a better future.
Tenured：Associate /Full Professor
These positions are permanent and run until they are full.
1. Full-time teaching;
2. Supervise research students;
3. Scientific research in the subject area.
1. Integrated Circuit;
2. Micro and Nano Electronic Devices;
3. Photoelectric and Display;
4. Intelligent Hardware;
5. Multimedia Information Processing;
6. Artificial Intelligence;
To Apply For Conditions
1. The applicant holds a doctoral degree in Electronic Science and Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering or related fields;
2. Postdoctoral or overseas study experience with a strong research background in suggested research areas is preferred;
3. Able to guide research students independently and undertake teaching tasks for research students;
4. Enthusiastic about education and scientific research, have the quality and good professional ethics to engage in high-level education and teaching work.
SALARY AND WELFARE
Salary is highly competitive and is in accordance with applicants’ qualifications and experiences. In addition, the Shenzhen government provides a various subsidy for qualified professors.
To apply, please submit your application package to email@example.com ：
1. Application letter（Please clarify your interested position and expected entry time）.
2. Detailed resume (Including but not limited to teaching statements, research statements, etc., certificate of employment may be attached separately).
3. Copy of representative thesis.
4. Statement of the research plan.
5. Three reference letters (sent separately by letter writers).
6. Copy of academic qualification, degree certificate.
7. Other materials that can prove research capabilities
To learn more about the School of Electronic and Computer Engineering, please visit the official website: http://www.ece.pku.edu.cn
Copyright © 2021 Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School. All rights reserved. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org